By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited of Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3QS, UK.
1. This Cali by Snoop promotion is open to UK and IRE residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 10:00am (GMT) on 6th March 2023 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 2nd April 2023.
3. There are a total of 5 Prizes: Each Prize contains a case of Cali by Snoop ‘Cali Red’ - 6 x 750ml bottles - every month for 12 months.
4. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
5. The prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, it reserves the right to award similar prizes of equal or greater value.
6. To participate in this promotion a user must enter on the competition page on the official Cali by Snoop website - www.calibysnoop.com/win-a-year-of-cali-by-snoop. To enter, the user has to submit their name, email and birth date. There is also an extra entry for each user who follow Cali by Snoop on Instagram.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are received after the closing date or which are unable to be sent due to technical errors, or for any other reason beyond its control.
8. Entrants may enter multiple times. For the avoidance of doubt, only one Prize may be awarded per individual that enters the Promotion, regardless of the number of individual entries by that person.
9. Winners will be drawn at random, once Promoter checks have confirmed that all entry requirements have been followed. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be contacted via the email supplied on entry to the competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner(s) and to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the Promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards others or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, such entries will not be accepted and will be asked to be removed.
13. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
a) contains defamatory, libellous, hateful, racist, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content (including encouraging irresponsible drinking);
b) includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
c) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, may cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
d) is offensive, inappropriate or lewd;
e) is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
f) infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
g) encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorised behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
h) includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers
14. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the directors of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners will need to provide the following information: Full name, delivery address including postcode, email address, contact telephone number and proof of age (18+).
16. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 business days, a new winner will be chosen using the same original prize draw method.
17. Winners will have their prize delivered by courier, within 7 business days of the Promoter’s receipt of the winner’s delivery address. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter including if a winner fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions in relation to the delivery of the prize.
18. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the website without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. The Promoter does not warrant that the website and its contents are free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Internet software or transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information and materials that may be downloaded and displayed onto your computer. The Promoter will not be liable for any errors, changes, or omissions that occur during transmission of information and materials.
19. Snoop Dogg does not endorse this promotion and is not sponsoring or directly participating in this promotion.
20. Instagram may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the Promoter. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Promoter does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or the security of such sites.
21. For any further information, please contact the Promoter. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. This Promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.ukor www.drinkaware.iefor more information.
24. Instructions on the Promoter’s Instagram accounts, including the Blossom Hill Instagram account, form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
26. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. You completely release Instagram from any and all liability.
27. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales in the United Kingdom.